Our range includes high-impact and standard sidewall and ceiling liners that are lighter and more cleanable, more stain resistant, and more abrasion resistant than competitive FRP panels.
- engineered matrix of glass reinforcement
- robust resin system engineered for surface hardness and durability
- time-tested embossed surface minimises scratches and damage
DCT FRP liners look better longer
- consistent white appearance that is easy to clean and maintain
- does not absorb moisture which can cause weight gain and discolouration
- very low vapour transmission rate
|DCT FRP Gelcoat||Economical – high gloss, smooth finish DCT FRP Gelcoat sidewall panel ideal for refrigerated trucks, dry van bodies and recreational vehicles.|
|Medallion||High-quality, high gloss, smooth finish Medallion FRP exterior sidewall panel suitable for truck bodies and recreational vehicles.|
|Reflections||Top-of-the-line, high gloss, flawless Reflections FRP finish exterior sidewall panel perfect for refrigerated trucks and dry van bodies.|
|ArmorTuf||High impact, high performance ArmorTuf interior liner for refrigerated trailers, truck bodies, trailers and containers.|
|Gatorplate||High impact interior scuff plate Gatorplate FRP panel to protect the lower portion of sidewall panels for refrigerated and dry van trailers and truck bodies.